Saturday, July 13, 2013

Where my followers at?!?

Ok....so, I feel like it is Mrs. Bowder's Bunch:  party of one! :)  I am just getting my feet wet with this whole blog thing!  I plan on writing about some continuing Summer projects for the beginning of this school year, which is RIGHT around the corner it seems!

Until then....let's become friends! :)

How do you follow your favorite blogs?  I used to use Google Reader...but as of July, it is now extinct!  I have done a little looking around and many people talked about how they are using Blog Lovin'!  I downloaded the app on my phone to check it out, and I think it's a keeper!  You can also log on from a computer as well!  Then all you do is search for your favorite blogs and there is a list of your blogs and new posts etc...

Soooo...... feeling like the high-tech blogger that I have now become, I added a "button" (as they say) to my blog on the right column so you can follow me on Blog Lovin'!  You can also input your email and follow me that way or add me to one of you Goggle + circles!


I'd love to hear from you all about how you follow your favorite blogs!!  Comment below and tell me some of your favorite blogs because I am always looking to add some to my list!  You can see my favorites I follow on the left column of this blog! :)

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment